The Feral Goblins are mobs that were added to act as fodder.
Basically they are meant to be used in custom player created dungeons or worlds.
- With a shield, they are immune to ranged attacks
- They never naturally spawn equipped with a shield
- Iron Nugget
- They have half health and do half damage compared to Tier 1 mobs.
- They do not spawn naturally.
- They cannot be set to spawn naturally without the aid of 3rd party mods.
- They do not drop common items or any experience.
- They can pick up weapons from the ground if they are dropped.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.